Keeping your personal PC safe and secure is our top priority, so if you ever find yourself in need of assistance with issues related to Avast! Antivirus, we are here to help.
Our team of experts will diagnose your problem absolutely free. Then you can either try to fix the problem yourself or pay for our premium service and have our tech gurus do it for you. We also provide our step-by-step guides include many useful tips.
We Fix problems in two easy steps-
Call us toll-free anytime you need our expertise.
2.. Support Forum
Another great support area is the Avast Forum, where you can get a quick response from our support team.
Our 24×7 Avast Support Service includes a range of services-
- Installation of AVAST products
- Errors/problems during AVAST installation
- Basic configuration
- Inserting the license
- AVAST update issues
- Error messages for AVAST products
- Uninstall or remove Avast antivirus from your PC
- Scan and take away virus, spyware & other malicious programs from your PC
- Upgrade or update Avast antivirus to latest version
- Arrange security settings for higher level of protection
- Enhance your computer so it runs faster and at the most favorable speed
List of major System requirements For Avast-
1.. Windows PCs supported:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (any Edition with the latest Service Pack, 32-bit or 64-bit, except mobile, core editions)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 7 (any Edition with the latest Service Pack, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (any edition with Service Pack 2 or higher, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (any edition with latest Service Pack, 32-bit or 64-bit, except Starter Edition)
2.. Servers supported:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (any edition with latest Service Pack, 32-bit or 64-bit, incl. Small Business Server)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 (any edition with latest Service Pack, 32-bit or 64-bit, incl. Small Business Server, except Server Core)
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 (any edition with latest Service Pack, x64bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2 (any edition with latest Service Pack, x64bit, incl. Small Business Server/Essentials, except Server Core)
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2003/2007/2010/2013
3.. Other requirements:
- 256 MB RAM or above, 512 MB or above if running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or higher (depends on OS requirements and other 3rd-party software installed).
- Intel Pentium III compatible processor or above (depends on OS requirements and other third party software installed)
- 500MB to 900MB of free hard disk space (depends on product)
- Optimally standard screen resolution of not less than 1024 x 768 pixels