|Error Number:||Error ee050002|
|Error Name:||Mcafee Error ee050002|
|Error Description:||McAfee Antivirus has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience|
|Applies to:||Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista|
Symptoms of Error ee050002
Runtime Errors in a computer system while Installation, Activation etc. of software can be caused by any of the factors like issues related to improper or incomplete Installation, corrupt downloads, missing files etc. Troubleshooting each of their possible causes is the best approach to fix these types of issues.
Error ee050002 in McAfee Antivirus might occur due to any of the following causes:
- Incomplete Installation process or corrupt downloading of the McAfee Antivirus.
- Recent Installation or uninstallation of any McAfee Antivirus related program or files might have corrupted the Windows registry.
- Windows System files or McAfee Antivirus related program files have been affected by any Virus or malware infection.
- Missing McAfee Antivirus program related files as these might have been deleted (either maliciously or by mistake) by some other program.
Causes of Error ee050002
An error can appear anytime while downloading, installing or uninstalling etc. of McAfee Antivirus program or when the antivirus is being run. These errors can cause your Computer System behave in an unexpected way like your Windows can shut down unexpectedly, running program window might crash etc. Error ee050002 in McAfee Antivirus appears with the following symptoms.
- The active program window crashes every time Error ee050002 appears.
- Your PC frequently crashes with the same Error ee050002 when trying to run the same program.
- McAfee Antivirus has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience is displayed on your screen.
- Windows responds really slow to any activity and runs sluggishly or reboots on its own.
- The Computer System frequently “freezes” at periodic intervals.