|Error Number:||Error 1002|
|Error Name:||Norton Error 1002|
|Error Description:||Compromised Integrity|
|Applies to:||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP|
Symptoms of Error 1002
Runtime Errors in a computer system while Installation, Activation etc. of software can be caused by any of the factors like issues related to improper or incomplete Installation, corrupt downloads, missing files etc. Troubleshooting each of their possible causes is the best approach to fix these types of issues.
Error 1002 in Norton Antivirus might occur due to any of the following causes:
- Incomplete Installation process or corrupt downloading of the Norton Antivirus.
- Recent Installation or uninstallation of any Norton Antivirus related program or files might have corrupted the Windows registry.
- Windows System files or Norton Antivirus related program files have been affected by any Virus or malware infection.
- Missing Norton Antivirus program related files as these might have been deleted (either maliciously or by mistake) by some other program.
Causes of Error 1002
An error can appear anytime while downloading, installing or uninstalling etc. of Norton Antivirus program or when the antivirus is being run. These errors can cause your Computer System behave in an unexpected way like your Windows can shut down unexpectedly, running program window might crash etc. Error 1002 in Norton Antivirus appears with the following symptoms.
- The active program window crashes every time Error 1002 appears.
- Your PC frequently crashes with the same Error 1002 when trying to run the same program.
- Compromised Integrity is displayed on your screen.
- Windows responds really slow to any activity and runs sluggishly or reboots on its own.
- The Computer System frequently “freezes” at periodic intervals.